At OZ Home Inspections, we strive to provide would-be homeowners with an unbiased, independent and practical assessment of the overall condition of their future home, so that when they sign on that dotted line, they are doing so with a realistic understanding about what they are getting themselves into.
Our methodical approach to evaluating a property, and the technology we use to capture our observations, ensure a thorough report that fulfills the purpose and scope set forth in the North Carolina Home Inspector Standards of Practice.
Beyond that, however, our lead inspector is a professional communicator who can articulate in words, pictures and graphics a report tailored to the needs of its audience. We don’t use obscure acronyms and trade jargon, or make recommendations our clients will find confusing or unintelligible.
Also, we understand only too well that our reputation is on the line with every interaction – face-to-face, on the phone, via email, and within the context of our pre-inspection agreements and inspection reports. We take very seriously our partnership with our clients and their designated agents.
Eric ‘Oz’ Schult
Owner / Inspector
(NC LIC.# 3579)
OZ Home Inspections, LLC
- 25+ years professional experience overseeing plumbers, electricians, mechanics, HVAC technicians and maintenance workers;
- Certified by industry-leading American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT);
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination®, used by 22 states to assess home inspector competence.
- Licensed and insured to practice in North Carolina (NC LIC.#3579);
- Lifelong practitioner and proponent for doing home improvements right.